Monday, April 21, 2014

Starting Over....FINALLY!

Well it's been 14 months since I last touched this blog. Something I have been meaning to do but lacked the energy to do so! Until today that is!


Let me introduce myself... I am Rae Lynn. I am a designer/creator of things for digital scrapping. Most know me especially if you follow my Facebook page ( which is the same as the name of this blog) BUT I also have an alter ego... I create under the name A Wishful Design. I sell exclusively at Treasured Scraps. I create both Full size and Tagger size digital scrap items.

Right now I am having a HUGE sale for you.. You can buy my ENTIRE store for one price! Just $25 gets you everything in there. Both commercial use and personal use! Sale ends May 1st.  



You can check out my store HERE

I am also giving out a freebie on my Facebook Page- A Wishful Design

Pick up these paper flower rosettes for your use in your scrapping designs.


Hope you have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment